Name Change

Name Change Attorneys in Charlotte, NC

Whether you seek a name change following marriage, divorce or out of a desire to change your birth name, the process of doing so can be accomplished through a special proceeding. Name changes are governed by statute and require certain procedures be followed to become effective, depending on the age and reason for the requested change. Consulting with and retaining an attorney to assist in the process will expedite and ensure accuracy in the process. Get in touch with our Charlotte, NC Name Change Attorneys today for assistance with a name change.

Our Family Law Services Include Representation in: Absolute Divorce | Abuse And Neglect Proceedings | Child Adoption | Marriage Annulment | Child Custody | Child Support | Domestic Violence | Equitable Distribution | Name Change | Post Separation Support/Alimony | Separation Agreements

Contact Name Change Attorneys at Phillips and McCrea, PLLC Charlotte, NC for assistance with a name change.

Name Change Attorney at Phillips and McCrea, PLLC serve clients across Charlotte, NC, and surrounding areas.

contact a lawyer

Quick Inquiry Form

Ensuring The Highest Quality Of Legal Service To Our Clients

Get in touch with Our Charlotte, NC Personal Injury and Family Law Attorneys for all your legal needs.


Or Call At: 980 225 9070 / 833-I Get SSD

Address : 1315 East Blvd. Suite 250 Charlotte, NC 28203, U.S.A.