Motion for Appropriate Relief

  • Sometimes defendants are convicted of a crime and defects existed at the time or only became evident after the conviction.  A Motion for Appropriate Relief will ask a judge to re-open the case and make a determination about whether you deserve a better outcome.
  • Some defects include pleading guilty without assistance of an attorney, ineffective assistance of a prior attorney, inappropriate actions or communications by police or the District Attorney, or new evidence that has come to light after the conviction.
  • Contact Phillips and McCrea to talk to a skilled criminal attorney to ascertain whether your prior conviction is deserving of a second look by the Court.

Contact a Lawyer

Leave this empty:

Name *
Email *
Phone *